Tests go well on PROJECT:SYNTH. Fabrication was relatively simple.
I have gone through a couple of covering materials, and I have decided the following:
Synthetic flesh would be far too tedious to repair if highly damaged.
I have now opted to use sectioned faceplates and synthetic hair for the head.
For the neck I have decided to use black, ribbed tubing.
The body can just be covered with similar clothes,
but may need replacing if the synth decides to utilize the arm guns I have installed.
I have decided to release TFO soon.
On another note, I must aquire a new Place of Residence, as The Great White Void
no longer suits my needs. It is also highly boring and will be used for storing other
Derivative(s) that no longer serve a major purpose.